Meet the Head of School
Welcome to Silverdale Baptist Academy, a bold and thriving, multi-denominational community committed to helping students become Godly warriors in this unpredictable world. We’ve carefully drafted our college-preparatory program from preschool through grade 12 to foster a love for learning, serving others, and providing leadership with a Biblical worldview in today’s ever-changing world.
Our dedicated faculty members, all top professionals in their fields, guide students to step out of their comfort zones, because only by stretching do we truly grow. Through our outstanding academic track, celebrated fine arts program, inspiring service opportunities, and Christ-honoring attitudes on the athletic field, students develop the confidence and authentic leadership to find their own ways to give God all the glory.
Since 1999, Silverdale has partnered with families to help their children impact the world. My son is a 2015 graduate of Silverdale and because of the investment that the Academy’s faculty and staff poured into him, our son is a successful college student. My husband and I knew that a Christian education would be a foundation that we wanted for our child before he was even born. Now more than ever, it is crucial to have strong Christian leaders pouring Truth into our children.
I have watched as hundreds of students have developed and blossomed in the fertile soil of a community that honors them as image bearers of Christ. I believe that Silverdale has much to offer your family. Some of these include:
- A recognition that God is the author of all that is Silverdale
- A beautiful campus, centrally located in the city of Chattanooga, with a dedicated high school building, a stunning athletic complex that features our football stadium, softball field, baseball field and a concession stand
- Rigorous classroom instruction that includes implementation of the latest advances in technology, as well as developing our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) Initiative into every class
- Achievement scores that indicate every class at Silverdale is advanced at least 2 grade levels. Most classes are higher than 2 grade levels
- An average ACT score of 23.5
- All three schools (Elementary, Middle and High) qualified as Blue Ribbon schools as outlined by the U.S. Department of Education
- A Fine Arts department that has won numerous awards and has performed in several cities throughout the United States and abroad
- Students participating in service projects all over the city of Chattanooga, the country and the world
- An Outdoor Education Initiative that fosters the love of Creation by leaving no child inside.
We invite you to explore the website, call us with questions, and schedule a tour. We look forward to meeting you! You will be able to experience for yourself the excitement that emanates from this place.
To God be the Glory!
Head of School