EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Check our website often for job postings for the upcoming school year!
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a delay of school for any reason, there will be NO Early Birds services provided. Please make arrangements to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the designated start time, as indicated on your phone message, email, and social media outlets. The safety of students, parents, faculty, and staff is our top priority. For questions, contact Kelly Walden, Early Birds & Night Owls Director.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION: If you have questions contact Angie Howard at extension 2225 or by email or Pam Riley at extension 2226 or by email. Don’t miss a beat in the world of tuition and finance – check the Financial page on the Parent Portal for current information.
- ACADEMY MASTER CALENDARS: Check Academy dates for vacation, holidays, etc – the school’s master calendar for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 are available on our website.
- UPCOMING DATES:
- February 24th: Spirit Day
- February 27th: Mandatory Parent Meeting (see details above)
- March 2nd: Beta Club Blood Drive (see details above)
- March 9th: Elementary Arts Festival
- March 10th: Spirit Day
- March 13th-7th: Staff Appreciation Week
- March 13th: Class Pictures
- March 15th: Middle School Honor Inductions
- March 17th: Half Day - Report Cards
- March 20th-24th: Spring Break
Spring Semester Field Trips - Please see your child's teacher for details. All students MUST have at least one adult chaperone to transport and accompany them off campus. Cash payments only for Field Trips.
Preschool Enrollment for SBA Siblings - March 7th - 9:30 am in the East Atrium. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Preschool Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
ELEMENTARY ARTS FESTIVAL: We are so excited to present this year's Elementary Arts Festival on Thursday, March 9th. The theme is Appalachian Handcrafts and we will have several artisans demonstrating their craft while we learn about the culture of Appalachia. Students can come dressed in their "mountain" clothes.
HELP! Coach Neighbors is looking for volunteers to help with the Spring Coke Sale. If you are interested, please email him.
Elementary Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
February 23rd and 24th - MS Tennis tryouts from 4:00pm - 5:15pm.
March 15th - Middle School National Honor Society Inductions during chapel time at 11:50am
March 17th - Middle School Service Projects in the morning - 1/2 day of school.
Middle school cheerleading tryouts will be April 3-7, with more info coming soon. For questions, email Coach Bates.
Middle School Head of School & Honor Roll List: CLICK HERE
- Middle School Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
Mandatory Parent Meeting: Monday, February 27th, featuring Heath Eslinger (see article above). If your family cannot come due to prior commitments, please fill out the Missed Meeting Form found on the high school Parent Portal.
Movie Screening: Upper School will attend the movie "Hidden Figures" on Monday, February 27th. We must have the interactive permission form that was emailed to parents on Tuesday. The original information stated that we would return to the school before 11. However, we found that the movie is longer than originally thought, so high school will return around 12 for lunch.
Senior Talks: Tuesday, February 28th - Johanna Davis, Emily Harkleroad, Katie Ervin
Thursday, March 2nd: High School Paid Dress Down Day for the senior trip. $3 for jeans with no holes or long basketball shorts with appropriate tops - LADIES - NO LEGGINGS, JEGGINGS OR YOGA PANTS.
Friday, March 3rd: Junior boys will go to Mrs. Hansard's for food, fun and fellowship. The permission form will be sent home early next week.
1st Semester Head of School and Honor Roll List: Click here to view
- High School Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
Spring Sports Pictures: Save the date! March 1, 2017.
Elementary Track: Attention all 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders! Come join us for our Elementary Track season. Our first practice will be Monday, February 27th. Please meet in Mrs. Hampton's classroom at 3:20. All runners are required to have a current physical on file before being allowed to participate. Forms can be printed off from the link provided below. If you have any questions, contact Ceri Hampton. TSSAA Physical Form
- Middle school cheerleading tryouts will be April 3-7, with more info coming soon. For questions, email Coach Bates.
- Check out our new website! www.silverdaleba.org/sbaseahawks
- BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP: Sign up to be a booster member here. For questions or more information about becoming a booster, email Tiffany Givens.