PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a delay of school for any reason, there will be NO Early Birds services provided. Please make arrangements to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the designated start time, as indicated on your phone message, email, and social media outlets. The safety of students, parents, faculty, and staff is our top priority. For questions, contact Kelly Walden, Early Birds & Night Owls Director.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION: If you have questions contact Angie Howard at extension 2225 or by email or Pam Riley at extension 2226 or by email. Don’t miss a beat in the world of tuition and finance – check the Financial page on the Parent Portal for current information.
- ACADEMY MASTER CALENDARS: Check Academy dates for vacation, holidays, etc – the school’s master calendar for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 are available on our website.
- UPCOMING DATES:
- February 17th: Half Day - Parent-Teacher Conferences
- February 20th: President's Day - Academy Closed
- February 23rd: 11th Grade Guidance Meeting
- February 24th: Spirit Day
- February 27th: Mandatory Parent Meeting (see details above)
- March 2nd: Beta Club Blood Drive (see details above)
- March 9th: Elementary Arts Festival
- March 10th: Spirit Day
- March 13th-7th: Staff Appreciation Week
- March 13th: Class Pictures
- March 15th: Middle School Honor Inductions
- March 17th: Half Day - Report Cards
- March 20th-24th: Spring Break
Spring Semester Field Trips - Please see your child's teacher for details. All students MUST have at least one adult chaperone to transport and accompany them off campus. Cash payments only for Field Trips.
Preschool Re-Enrollment Begins - February 6th - See your email on February 1st for details and instructions.
Preschool Enrollment for SBA Siblings - March 7th - 9:30 am in the East Atrium. Email email@example.com for more information.
Half Day Dismissal - Friday, February 17th - Preschool at 12:15 pm. There is no afternoon carline. Parents should park and enter through the playground to dismiss children from the classroom.
Preschool Closed for Presidents' Day - Monday, February 20th. No childcare available.
- Preschool Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
HELP! Coach Neighbors is looking for volunteers to help with the Spring Coke Sale. If you are interested, please email him.
Elementary Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
February 17th is a half day. The afternoon is set aside for Parent-Teacher conferences. If you would like to meet with any of your child's Teachers, please email them directly to set up a time.
February 18th - MS Baseball tryouts from 8:00am - 3:30pm and MS Softball tryouts from 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
February 23rd and 24th - MS Tennis tryouts from 4:00pm - 5:15pm.
Middle school cheerleading tryouts will be April 3-7, with more info coming soon. For questions, email Coach Bates.
Middle School Head of School & Honor Roll List: CLICK HERE
- Middle School Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
Thursday, 2/16 - 10th grade Guidance/Class Sign Up Meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Chapel - all students and at least one parent should attend as students will sign up for classes for their junior year. Students please bring your iPad as classes will be chosen interactively. Also, parents please remember that students must be re-enrolled as placement in classes will be based on re-enrollment.
Friday, 2/17 is a 1/2 day. Parent Teacher conferences can be scheduled with teachers from 1 - 3 p.m. The schedule for this day will be 1st, 3rd and 5th periods for middle and high school, with dismissal at 12:00.
Monday, 2/20 - Academy closed for President's Day.
Thursday, 2/23 - 11th grade Guidance/Class Sign Up Meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Chapel - all students and at least one parent should attend as students will sign up for classes for their senior year. Students please bring your iPad as classes will be chosen interactively. Also, parents please remember that students must be re-enrolled as placement in classes will be based on re-enrollment.
1st Semester Head of School and Honor Roll List: Click here to view
- High School Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
Elementary Track: Attention all 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders! Come join us for our Elementary Track season. Our first practice will be Monday, February 27th. Please meet in Mrs. Hampton's classroom at 3:20. All runners are required to have a current physical on file before being allowed to participate. Forms can be printed off from the link provided below. If you have any questions, contact Ceri Hampton. TSSAA Physical Form
- Middle school cheerleading tryouts will be April 3-7, with more info coming soon. For questions, email Coach Bates.
- Check out our new website! www.silverdaleba.org/sbaseahawks
- BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP: Sign up to be a booster member here. For questions or more information about becoming a booster, email Tiffany Givens.