Nineteen Things To Do Before The Class of 2019 Graduates
With the new year upon us, here's a list of nineteen things you can do between now and May 24th at Silverdale leading up to graduation for the Class of 2019:
- Watch our softball team defend their state title.
- See our spring production of Beauty and the Beast as we prepare to break ground for our own theatre.
- Join us for the best school lunch in town with SAGE Dining.
- Look for social media updates from our January “JTerm” as students engage in subjects beyond their usual semester offerings.
- Take virtual trips with us as our seniors travel to Greece and our fine arts students to Spain.
- Join the crowd as our high school students compete in PowderPuff.
- Engage in meaningful conversation with Mrs. Hansard and others at Coffee with the Head of School.
- Celebrate with our student-athletes as seniors continue to sign to play at the next level.
- Enjoy Spirit Week as our Student Council sponsors a week of fun, dress-down days, and spirited competitions.
- Follow the progress of our robotics team as they prepare to compete.
- Attend a Seahawks elementary, middle, or high school sporting event.
- Listen to words of wisdom from our seniors as they give their Senior Talks each Tuesday.
- Worship with our award-winning Praise Band.
- Join us for events designed especially for parents like Munchkins for Moms, Donuts for Dads, men’s prayer time, and more.
- Pray for our senior class as they prepare for their Zero Reunion, Baccalaureate, and more leading up to graduation.
- Be a part of our outdoor education program’s Creation Celebration 2019: Outdoor Recreation.
- See our band, strings, choir, and dance students in concert.
- Encourage students as they serve on city-wide service days.
- Congratulate our seniors on a job well done as they graduate May 24th!
Are there others you'd add to this list? Share them with us in the comments!