SAGE Dining: Did You Know?
Nitrates/Processed Meats: SAGE house-roasts our turkey and beef deli meats to ensure nitrate free options daily. For meats we cannot roast ourselves (e.g. ham and salami), we source nitrate free items as much as possible.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a delay of school for any reason, there will be NO Early Birds services provided. Please make arrangements to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the designated start time, as indicated on your phone message, email, and social media outlets. The safety of students, parents, faculty, and staff is our top priority. For questions, contact Kelly Walden, Early Birds & Night Owls Director.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION: If you have questions contact Angie Howard at extension 2225 or by email or Pam Riley at extension 2226 or by email. Don’t miss a beat in the world of tuition and finance – check the Financial page on the Parent Portal for current information.
- ACADEMY MASTER CALENDARS: Check Academy dates for vacation, holidays, etc – the school’s master calendar for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 are available on our website.
- UPCOMING DATES:
- January 27th: Spirit Day
- January 31st: Coffee With The Head of School (Time TBA)
- February 4th: High School Winter Ball
- February 13th: MS101
- February 17th: Half Day - Parent-Teacher Conferences
- February 20th: President's Day - Academy Closed
- February 21st: 11th Grade Guidance Meeting
- February 24th: Spirit Day
Spring Semester Field Trips - Please see your child's teacher for details. All students MUST have at least one adult chaperone to transport and accompany them off campus. Cash payments only for Field Trips.
Preschool Re-Enrollment Begins - February 6th - See your email on February 1st for details and instructions.
Preschool Enrollment for SBA Siblings - March 7th - 9:30 am in the East Atrium. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Preschool Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
ATTENTION MOMS OF GIRLS! Today's little girls face pressure their moms didn't know until they were in high school. The Secret Keeper Girl Purple Party is a 2 1/2 hour event that offers moms proven tools to teach their girls the secrets of true beauty and biblical modesty! This event will take place on Saturday, February 4 from 6:30 - 9:00 PM at the Chattanooga Convention Center. General admission tickets are $20.00 and VIP party admissions is $85.00. **Group rates are available. Tickets are available at FirstThings.org or you can click here to take you straight to the site.
- Elementary Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
High School Spirit Week: January 30th - February 5th
MONDAY - PJ DAY
TUESDAY - JERSEY DAY
WEDNESDAY - UGLY SWEATER DAY WITH CHAPEL UNIFORM
THURSDAY - FARM DAY
FRIDAY - SUPER SEAHAWK SPIRIT DAY
Snow Ball Dance: Saturday, February 4th at the Hullander Barn from 7pm-10pm. Tickets are $7 if pre-purchased and $10 at the door.
Senior Talks, Tuesday, 1/31: Caily Fouts, Skylar Parton, Samantha McCathern.
1st Semester Head of School and Honor Roll List: Click here to view
- High School Parent Portal: CLICK HERE
- Check out our new website! www.silverdaleba.org/sbaseahawks
- Congratulations to seniors Noah Cochran and Skylar Parton for signing athletic scholarships - Noah for track and cross country at Bryan College, and Skylar for softball at Cleveland State.
- BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP: Sign up to be a booster member here. For questions or more information about becoming a booster, email Tiffany Givens.