2019-2020 Tuition Rates
2019-2020 TUITION RATES
Preschool: Click Here
Grades 1-5: $9,130
Middle School: $10,620
High School: $11,425
Technology Fee: $125
IMPACT & BRIDGING
Specialized program for those with processing challenges.
Elementary - $16,485
Middle School - $17,485
High School - $18,325
Elementary - $700
Middle School - $915
High School - $950
Kindergarten - $2,300
Grades 1-5 - $2,300
Middle School - $2,700
High School - $2,900
MULTIPLE SIBLING DISCOUNTS
2 Students - $200
3 Students - $500
4 Students - $900
5 Students - $1,400
- Pay in full by May 15th to receive an early payment discount of $200 per student.
- Semi-annual payments due on August 10th and January 10th.
- 12 month payment plan begins in June and continues through May.
- 10 month payment plan begins in August and continues through May.
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month and late after the 5th ($20 late fee). If tuition and lunch accounts are not kept current, all Renweb access will be blocked.
SBA families who break the contract by withdrawing their students after March 15th will be contractually obligated to pay half of the following year’s tuition. By this date, SBA administration has effectively planned for staffing and curriculum for the following academic year.
If your child(ren) will NOT be attending Silverdale Baptist Academy next year, you must complete a Withdrawal Form with your specific school’s principal BEFORE MARCH 15th.
What if God has other plans for my family, are there unique exemptions to this policy?
We have built flexibility into the Continuous Enrollment contract. The following unique circumstances, for families withdrawing after March 15th, will be considered for exemption of the 50% tuition penalty:
- Moving/Relocation 50+ miles away from Silverdale Baptist Academy.
- Educational needs for the student that can no longer be met at Silverdale Baptist Academy as determined by Administration.